Тема: Perl Developer for Live Nation Project
Our new client is LiveNation (www.livenation.com), world’s leading live entertainment and E-Commerce Company. LiveNation specializes on concerts organization and selling concert tickets. Its website is visited by millions of people from all over the world.
Provectus IT is looking for a Perl Developer to join our Online Transaction Applications Team. It’s an exciting opportunity to help evolve our product with next-generation web technologies. The successful candidate will be working with other Developers, Systems Engineers, as well as Product Managers, Designers, and Quality Assurance professionals.
We offer rapid career opportunities, new interesting project and regular business trips to USA.
You will spend 2 weeks training in Hollywood!
We are also ready to help you with moving to Odessa.
• Design & implementation of complicated projects involving the architecture and development of code
• Review preexisting complex code and provide recommendations to improve performance & maintainability
• Write new code and perform enhancements that integrate with old code
• Add new functionality to existing code
• Fix problematic code
• 2+ years complex application development experience in PHP, Java, Python, C/C++ , Ruby , C#
• Solid understanding of common design patterns and OOP
• SQL inserting, updating, retrieving, and optimization skills
• Experience debugging complex code issues
• Must be able to asses large complex code base quickly and accurately
• Familiarity with development best practices, such as code reviews and unit testing
• Experience developing international sites is a plus
• Experience with MySQL and Oracle
Provectus IT offers:
• Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
• Medical insurance and paid medical leave
• Paid vacation – 28 working days per year
• English language training
• Professional seminar and team building training
• Corporate social events (parties, travel clubs, movie nights etc.)
• Conveniently located office in the city center
• Friendly and family-like work environment.
• Yoga classes
• Internal program of professional studying
• Possible working trips to the USA
• Absence of dress code
• Football, basketball and ping pong teams
To apply, please, send your resume in English at email@example.com