Тема: Формуємо команду для австралійського коледжу з написання ІТ курсів
Формуємо команду для австралійського коледжу з написання ІТ курсів англійською мовою.
Оплата - пристойна, приймаються особисті побажання.
В перспективі відкриття філії коледжу в Україні.
The purpose of this project is to recruit successful developer to be part of the fast growing academic team of our College. Developers will be in charge of producing academic content for a variety of courses according to their expertise and educational background. In order to be successful in this task please carefully follow these steps:
Read the definitions and position requirement for this project:
· Developer: Person in charge of producing academic resources according to our and ASQA standards, to teach courses within the Vocation Educational training system in Australia
· Academic Materials: List of resources, such booklets, power point presentations, documents and templates part of the academic structure of a course at ENVIROTECH
· Moodle: E-learning platform used to deliver courses and education
· Development schedule: Plan allocated for development including deadlines and expectations
· Academic Manager: Person in charge of managing the project of development, deadlines, outcomes and quality standards.
To be a successful developer at our team you will need to comply with the following requirements:
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent level of English both spoken and written
· Experience in education
· Be able to work under schedules and deadlines
· Commitment and responsibility
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent Computer skills: MS OFFICE, Relevant software to the field that is being developed
· Availability during working hours through skype and email
· Open to receive feedback on work on corrections
Carefully watch the series of video tutorial to be trained for this position
Select one part of a unit of competency to be developed
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
Web Based Technologies and Digital Media Technologies;
Digital Media and Technology;
Complete the development for the part you have selected, make sure that you include:
· Learner Guide
· Power point presentation
· Mapping Guide
· Benchmark for assessment instruments
· Lesson plan
· Other relevant materials and resources
Apply moderation or corrections according to feedback given. If your unit is ready according to our standards then procced to upload it to Moodle.