Тема: Reverse Engineer for Check Point (Дніпропетровськ)
Компанія Ciklum від імені Check Point Software Technologies (http://www.checkpoint.com/ ) шукає Reverse Engineer для роботи у Дніпропетровському офісі на повну зайнятість.
Нижче більш детальний опис проекту та обов'язків:
As a developer you will be part of Check Point’s research group of Mobile Threat Prevention department of mobile researchers, malware analysts and security specialists. You will get extensive research and development experience and a deep understanding of the mobile threat-scape to the role.
In the role of Reverse Engineer you will make researches and investigations in collaboration with other reverse engineers.
• Previous proven experience in Reverse Engineering (RE) and/or security research
• Experience with IDA Pro, JEB or equivalent disassembly tools
• Experience in writing code in JAVA, Python
• Good skills in English, both verbally and in writing
• Team player who see the value of good communication with teammates
• A university or Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Deep knowledge in operating systems internals (Android, Linux)
• Experience in working in agile environment
What's in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a "Cool Vendor" in its "Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013" report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q & A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Готова відповісти на всі питання в особистому чаті :-)