Тема: Шукаємо бажаючих Applications Developer (C#) переїхати до Wrocławia.
Location: Wrocław area – dolnosląskie area
Ref. no: AD/08/WRO
This role is responsible the company’s core suite of C# based applications. These include a number of legacy WinForms/ Webforms projects, as well as the new MVC projects.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of new and existing applications, including business intelligence (KPI’s, Data Warehouse), external and internal websites and other Widows based solutions.
- Responsibility for full development life cycle will be required on a project to project basis to include, documentation for specifications at business and technical levels and test plans where necessary, development, developer testing and implementation.
- To provide user training, supported by user guides/notes when solutions are implemented.
- Database administration including security, relational design, backups, indexing, SQL server agent and server configuration, to ensure accurate data is accessible to existing business critical solutions.
- Database development including tables, queries, stored procedures, functions and data integration services to support new or enhanced functionality with existing and newly specified business systems.
- Participation in improvement activities at department / company level to enhance business performance.
- To liaise with other business areas and representatives at key stages of the development lifecycle providing an insight into global I.T infrastructure, existing developments, systems limitations and business logic
- Industry recognised qualifications: Degree qualified, Microsoft accredited or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Proven experience of the full Development Life-cycle
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience of development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Database Design
- Detailed knowledge of Source Control and Object Orientation
- Preferably exposure to MVC, Unit Testing, Domain Driven Design and ORM / Persistence
- Desirable, but not essential, knowledge of Sharepoint
- Work in an international environment,
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the fast-growing company from aviation industry
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV).
You are welcome to send your application by e-mail to:
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Please add the following personal data protection clause to your CV: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883)”.